Whether public or private, K-12 operations are foundational to the core mission of learning and community support. Systematic, centralized asset-driven operations management is a critical launch point for effective district management.
Date: Tuesday, April 4, 2023
Time: 9am PT / 10am MT / 11am CT / 12pm ET
Link: REGISTER »
Join our free webinar, where we will discuss best practices for the key components of asset management and their effect on the overall goals of K-12 education, including:
- Providing safe, well-appointed school facilities
- Supporting school staff streamlined equipment check outs and maintenance of shared school equipment
- Supporting digital learning with efficient IT asset tracking for students
- Ensuring excellent employee experience through centralized IT asset management
- Driving preventive maintenance programs for reduced downtime and higher asset longevity
- Supporting audits and other regulatory compliance requirements
Bruce Popky, Director of Marketing, EZO
Paul Smith, Director of Enterprise Sales, EZO
AssetSonar is a powerful IT asset management solution for K-12 school districts. It offers comprehensive and intuitive management of your K-12 hardware and software tools so you can focus on delivering quality education. Sign up today for a free 15-day trial.