EZOfficeInventory has just released a new package offering unlimited users* to its customers. This package comes with all the features our asset tracking software has to offer, enabling companies to execute end-to-end management of its equipment, from procurement to retirement.
The starting package is $150 a month for 1000 items, or a discounted annual package of $1620. After the initial thousand items, you can choose packages based on increments of 500 items. To check out the price calculator in action, have a look at our pricing page here.
This is a great choice for firms with a large number of employees they would want to assign items to. It enables hassle-free asset management, allowing you to set up accounts for members so they can send reservation requests, ask for additional stock, see the availability of items for themselves, and so on. This plan is also great for universities aiming to track custodianship of items checked out to thousands of students, without having to keep track of how many members they have in a current year.
Some of the features included in this package are as follows:
- Complete asset lifecycle management
- Inventory control
- Location management, with location barcodes and sub-location support
- Work orders
- Purchase orders
- CMMS (including recurring services and service tickets)
- Detailed reports and insights
- Custom alerts and notifications
- A mobile app with Barcode and QR Code scanning capabilities
- Integrations with Zendesk, Salesforce, ADFS, Dropbox, and more.
EZOfficeInventory has a host of features to help you increase productivity, improve asset visibility, and bolster employee accountability across your organization. To learn more about our features, click here.
Are you ready to sign up?
EZOfficeInventory is the leading asset tracking software used by companies worldwide. You can use our product to get in-depth insights into equipment utilization, and track and manage items with ease.
* Fair Use Policy applies. In this context, ‘Unlimited’ users refers to 4 times an account’s asset count, or 15000 users, whichever is greater