1. How the Healthcare Industry Benefits From Medical Asset Tracking Software
Summary: The global healthcare market is projected to reach nearly $11,908.9 billion by 2022. However, the efficient management of expensive medical assets and inventory is still a daunting challenge. Medical asset management software enables healthcare organizations with the ability to manage the complete lifecycle of all critical assets, automate processes, increase accuracy, and lower costs. Download here »
2. How The Construction Industry Benefits From Asset Tracking Software
Summary: Some of the problems faced by the construction industry include theft, difficulty staying within a budget and on schedule, the inability to manage risks effectively, and poor compliance with safety standards because of ineffectual planning or limited foresight. Asset tracking helps the industry to overcome all these problems and more Download here »
3. Asset Tracking Software For The Education Sector
Summary: K12s and universities spend a lot of money replacing stolen technology or poorly maintained equipment. Asset tracking software ensures fewer lost or stolen assets, a regularly stocked inventory, and routine maintenance that enhances equipment longevity. This can improve the quality of education by removing blockages and lowering disruptions in the educational process. Download here »
4. How SMBs Benefit From Asset Tracking Software
5. EZOfficeInventory Sales Brochure
6. Asset Management Best Practices
7. EZOfficeInventory Case Studies: KAYAK
8. Executing Construction Asset Tracking Workflows
9. Executing Education Asset Tracking Workflows
10. Executing AV (Audio Visual) Asset Tracking Workflows
Ready to Get Started?
Powerful asset tracking, at your fingertips.