Team EZO is excited to announce the launch of EZO CMMS– a maintenance management solution designed with a unique approach to provide improved visibility and control over equipment operations.
EZO CMMS does more than just simple maintenance, it empowers your teams with a central command center to assign and complete work orders to achieve optimal productivity.
A powerful work order and team management system, EZO CMMS offers a robust set of capabilities, including:
- Work Dashboard: Get an instant view of all ongoing work orders and requests. View what’s high priority and take actions to expedite urgent tasks for uninterrupted equipment performance.
- Planner: A unified work calendar to help you manage and assign tasks to your team. View availability of technicians, kickstart unassigned work orders and monitor progress all from a single window.
- Preventive maintenance: Take control of your assets and resolve issues before they happen. Set up preventive maintenance templates and add recurrence to minimize chances of unexpected breakdowns.
- Intelligent Reports: Leverage built-in and customized reports to get insights on maintenance and labor costs for strategic budget planning. Manage procurement expenses by getting detailed reports on utilization over time.
- Centralized team management: Organize your team efficiently by giving each role its own set of permissions. Utilizing a centralized control center, make task assignment and optimization simpler for managers, technicians, and supervisors.
Here is an excerpt from the press release featuring the EZO CMMS launch announcement: “With comprehensive team management and communications integrated into asset and work order management, EZO CMMS will help ensure peak uptime, equipment longevity, as well as productivity of both the maintenance team and all equipment users in facilities and manufacturing. It is a groundbreaking solution to streamline repairs and preventive maintenance for organizations in education, property management, public works, manufacturing, hospitality, healthcare and more.” Read the full press release here.