There are two ways to go about it.
a) You can design the labels in the printers’ utility using the EZOfficeInventory data.
b) You can directly print from EZOfficeInventry.
Printing via Utility
- Make sure that the printer utility can take CSV/excel as an input for the data points to print
- Export the data points to print from EZOfficeInventory. The option is available in More → Printout Templates → Export print label data for commercial printing.
- Use the exported excel file to print through the utility.
Printing directly from EZOfficeInventory
- Figure out the label ribbon width, and label size
- Add a print label template from More –> Printout Template.
- Clear the canvas from the end of the page.
- Label size should be equal to the label size from step 1.
- In Page Size, choose ‘Custom Size’.
- The custom size should ALSO be equal to the label size from step 1.
- Design the label and save the template.
- Print labels on this template.
PDFs (EZOfficeInventory generates PDFs with labels on them) will have pages equal to the label size of your ribbon. Essentially every page in the PDF document will be a label.